Monday, September 26, 2005

Too geeky?

Now, I love transformers. Love 'em. I've got a collection of the new Alternators line, based on licensed real-life cars. Further, I love Star Wars. I've got Star Wars legos all over and I'm lusting after the Lego Death Star. But I must say that this might even be too much for me. Transformers Star Wars ships? I want to get behind it. I really do. But I'm having problems wrapping my head around it. Okay, a wheel bike thingy that turns into General Grevious, that sounds okay. I mean, he's a robot-like thing anyway. But an X-wing that turns into a giant robotic Luke Skywalker? That's something else.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, maybe it's kind of cool. Just for the big "what the fuck?" factor. I mean, I'd definitely check out a Millenium Falcon that turned into a giant robotic Billy Dee Williams. Hmmm. Maybe I judged too hastily. I think I might have to clear some space on the toy shelf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home