Monday, June 13, 2005

No, they don't go great together.

Chocolate-chip bagels. What the hell is up with these things? All I want is a cinnamon-raisin and I keep pulling out these stupid chocolate things. And if it's not chocolate, it's blueberry. Jesus Christ. What's the point of free bagels if all you get are these horrible concoctions?

Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate. That doesn't mean that I want it in everything I eat. I mean, I like Jolly Ranchers but that doesn't mean that I put them in my sandwiches.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it, Bob. I've got to defend the chocolate chip bagel. But maybe that's because I also love chocolate chip pancakes, and Chocolate Fudge Pop-Tarts, and definately M&M's for breakfast.

Oh, never mind, I'm obviously too biased to give a fair opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home